ClimateSpark is a crowd-sourcing challenge developed for the Toronto Atmospheric Fund. GL Communications has played a key role in everything from designing the challenge process to building the online open innovation platform.
• Developed interactive challenge site on an extended Drupal platform
• Created branding for website, e-newsletters and offline use
• Managed online community engagement throughout the challenge
• Developed and managed outreach efforts, including twitter feed
• Assisted with planning for final celebratory gala
• Led development of final challenge assessment report
End result: Most successful challenge to date, with 61 venture entries, 2,300 community members and 19,000 site visits during the three-month online challenge.